Personalized Representation is our Passion.
Here at the Accident Law Group, our entire firm handles only accident/injury cases. 100% of our work is building, arguing, and winning injury cases just like yours. It is what our founding partners named the firm, because accidents are all we focus on. Unlike other law firms that seem to work every kind of case from criminal, to social security, to family law, and maybe a little personal injury, we at the Accident Law Group chose to focus on one type of law and do it better than anyone else. The Accident Law Group was founded on the principle of providing our clients with exceptional face to face service from trustworthy, experienced attorneys.
Schedule a free review with one of our attorneys.
- Joseph BrownJoseph L. Brown, Esq. is one of Accident Law Group’s founding partners. Mr. Brown focuses his practice on personal injury. As a former insurance adjuster, he understands firsthand how the insurance company can and will take advantage of those unrepresented or who are represented ineffectively.
- Carl EngstrandCarl became a founding partner at the Accident Law Group to solve one of the biggest problems confronting clients in the legal market: client access to their attorney. Carl observed client dissatisfaction with not having access to quality legal advice and decided to take action in founding a firm that puts clients face to face with their attorney.
- Robert W. ShelyRobert W. Shely (“Bob”) is a partner at Accident Law Group as well as the firm’s Litigation Department Head. Before joining the ALG ranks, he spent nearly 32 years as a litigator and trial lawyer at a major international law firm, Bryan Cave, LLP. Bob enjoys an “AV Preeminent®” rating from Martindale Hubbel, the oldest and most prestigious lawyer rating organization in the United States, which rating is based solely on peer and/or client comments.
- Donald R. CrowellDonald R. Crowell ("Don") is a litigation attorney with Accident Law Group. He has exclusively represented injured victims in Arizona since 1976. He spent much of his early career on his own, followed by 15 years supervising the litigation department of a prominent Arizona law firm before joining Accident Law Group. He is certified by the State Bar of Arizona as a Specialist in Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Litigation.
- Richard DePonteRick is an associate attorney with the Accident Law Group, primarily focusing on pre-litigation personal injury claims. He received his Juris Doctorate Degree from Franklin Pierce Law Center in Concord, New Hampshire in 1987. Prior to that Mr. DePonte graduated from Assumption College in Worcester, Massachusetts with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Psychology (magna cum laude) in 1976 and received a Masters of Science Degree in Criminal Justice from Arizona State University in 1980.
- Parham HakimiParham is an associate attorney with the Accident Law Group. He received his bachelor's degree from the University of Washington and his Juris Doctor from Arizona State University - Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law. While in law school, Parham focused his studies on litigation, including products liability, personal injury, and insurance law. Parham is passionate about helping victims who have been wronged.
At the Accident Law Group™, we offer a guarantee to our clients.
The ALG Guarantee promises our injury clients the Accident Law Group’s fees will never be greater than the portion the client takes home from the settlement. In addition, if we don’t collect you owe us nothing.
Why choose ALG?
Some large law firms treat clients like a file in a cabinet or a number in a computer. This can lead to a breakdown in the attorney – client relationship. We founded the Accident Law Group to change that dynamic with continual attorney – client contact throughout the duration of the case. Not just at the beginning or the end! When you or a loved one is injured in an accident, it is a scary, uncertain time. It takes a leap of faith to trust an attorney with your future. We at the Accident Law Group value the trust you have placed in us and will strive to continually earn it moving forward.
We at the Accident Law Group promise to continually strive to exceed your expectations. We promise to give you qualified legal advice in an empathetic environment. We promise to do everything in our power to make your case a success. We value the commitment you have made to our firm, and will do everything in our power to make your case a success.
You can see the difference in our process from the very beginning. Unlike many large firms that have you meeting an endless stream of assistance who simply fill out paperwork, we value the trust you have placed in our attorneys and promise you will meet first hand with the attorney who will handle your case. Only an experienced accident attorney can diagnose the issues specific to your case and create thestrategic plan necessary to successfully win your case. We focus on attorney – client interaction so that our attorneys can educate you to your rights and empower you to make informed decisions.