Bicycle Accident Lawyer
Bicycle Accident Lawyer
Have you been in a bicycle accident?
Bicycle accident victims oftentimes get the worse types of injuries. In fact, some can even be fatal. If you are a victim of a bicycle accident or have a friend or loved one who have figured in said accident, contact Accident Law Group. We are the only law firm that specializes in providing the best legal representation for victims of bicycle accidents.
WHY CHOOSE ALG?
We founded Accident Law Group to change that dynamic with continual attorney – client contact throughout the duration of the case.
We at Accident Law Group promise to continually strive to exceed your expectations. We promise to give you qualified legal advice in an empathetic environment. We promise to do everything in our power to make your case a success.
Only an experienced accident attorney can diagnose the issues specific to your case and create thestrategic plan necessary to successfully win your case.
Fill out the form below, and we will contact you as soon as possible.
*Sending a message to the firm does not create an attorney/client relationship. Do not send confidential information through this message.
ATTORNEYS COST TOO MUCH MONEY AND I CAN’T
The personal injury client is afraid they are going to have to pay the attorney up front (a retainer). We end that fear! Accident Law Group works on a contingency basis. What does that mean? Put simply we don’t get paid until the case settles. WE WAIT TO GET PAID!!
More about Bicycle Accidents
Bicycles are becoming an increasingly popular mode of transportation, and many local areas are increasing bike lanes and trying to improve safety for bicycle riders. Unfortunately, many motorists still do not know how to share the road with bike riders, and drivers who make mistakes or who are careless could cause a bicyclist to sustain life-altering injuries. When a driver causes a bicycle accident and serious injuries or death result from the crash, the motorist who was responsible needs to compensate the victim. The victim, however, has the burden of taking legal action and pursuing a damage claim. This can be challenging, especially when you are coping with serious injuries or if your loved one has been killed in a bike accident and you are dealing with grief.
The best way to protect your rights after a bicycle accident in Arizona is to get help from an experienced bicycle accident attorney. Our attorneys are here and ready to help you to pursue a bike accident claim. At Accident Law Group, our legal team is comprised of some of the best bicycle accident attorneys Arizona has available. As such, we’ll work with you every step of the way, providing the guidance you need to navigate the insurance process and win your lawsuit.
Arizona Department of Transportation Active Transportation Program has a Bicycling Safety Program
Below are some key highlights:
If You Ride at Night Arizona / / requires those riding a to have:
- a white headlight visible from at least 500 feet
- a red rear reflector visible from 50 to 300 feet
A may also have a red tail light visible from 500 feet (blinking tail lights are eye-catching). You may want to consider wearing a reflective vest or reflective tape on your helmet or clothes.
To be safe and avoid a or a , bicyclists should ride with traffic and be aware of hazards, cars, and people around them. smart and follow these safety tips for biking in Arizona:
- Ride on the right - Always ride with the flow of traffic. Riding against traffic is dangerous and could result in or .
- Ride predictably - Follow the same rules motorists do, and travel in a straight line without swerving.
- Obey traffic control devices (signs, signals, markings) - (s) must follow the rules of the road like other vehicles.
- Protect your head - Always wear a helmet, even on the shortest trips.
- Follow lane markings - Don't turn left from the right lane. Don't ride straight in a lane marked Right-Turn Only.
- Ride correctly through intersections - Use the right-most lane that goes in your direction. If you're heading straight, get in the through lane, not to the right of a right-turning vehicle.
- Signal before you move or stop - Hand signals let drivers and others know what you intend to do.
- Enter streets and intersections cautiously - Always check for oncoming traffic.
- Ride defensively on the road - Anticipate hazards and be ready to adjust your position in traffic.
- Don't ride on the sidewalk - Many people consider sidewalks a safe place to ride because cars don't travel on them. Unfortunately, sidewalks aren't safe. Stay off them, except where you have no choice. Trees, hedges, parked cars, buildings, and doorways create blindspots along a sidewalk, which is too narrow to allow you to swerve out of the way if someone appears. A pedestrian on the sidewalk can sidestep suddenly, or a small child can run out from behind an adult. Never pass a pedestrian until you have his or her attention. And cars do use sidewalks - at every driveway and cross-street. Since there are no clear rules for travel on a sidewalk, your only choice is to ride very slowly and look in all directions before crossing a driveway or street
- Be visible and be seen - Wear bright colors to increase your visibility and make eye contact with drivers.
- Look behind you - Know how to look over your shoulder and not swerve or lose balance. Rear-view mirrors are an option.
- Learn more about Avoiding (s)(link is external)
- Everything on your should be properly adjusted and in good working condition. Keep a well-maintained , be a smart , and conduct the ABC Quick Check(link is external) before you ride as recommended by the League of American Bicyclists.
Arizona Bicycling Organizations, Clubs, and Programs
Many Arizona Cities and Counties have programs that promote transportation and safety. These programs typically coordinate a planning process for a city or region and identify policies and priorities for investing in local a system. They can provide specific information on bicycling in your area, including existing and planned trails and bikeways.
If you are a , contact Law Group for help with your or . We are the premier law firm that specializes in providing the best legal representation for victims of accidents. remember that the oftentimes gets the worse types of injuries. In fact, some can even be fatal. If you are a victim of a or have a friend or loved one who has figured in said